LEAD PRODUCT ENGINEER (PERMANENT POSITION)
Location: Headquarters at YES! Delft, Molengraaffsingel12, Delft
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Work / thinking level: WO, HBO
As a Lead Product Engineer at Dental Robotics you ensure that our toothbrush can be produced and will continuously be improved.
The toothbrush that we develop brushes teeth automatically. We are developing a toothbrush that is specifically designed for the elderly, making brushing teeth fast and effortless. This brings daily brushing within reach of millions whose teeth are rarely brushed. Various dentists and dental hygienists are very enthusiastic about our product and we have even more fans in elderly care.
To achieve this, we use a particularly innovative technology that has not been used in consumer products yet. A major challenge that demands a lot from the creativity and development skills of our engineers. That is why we are constantly looking for the best people to expand our team.
Now we are in the phase that the toothbrush has to be produced. Therefore we are looking for an ambitious engineer who has experience in producing injection molded products.
Do you want to develop yourself professionally, work on a challenging technique and have serious impact on the quality of life of millions of people? We have a fast growing company that is bursting with drive and ambition and we are looking for you!
What you are going to do
- Ensure that the various components of our product are produced, you will be working on all aspects – from designing to contacting producers
- Finding the right balance between quality and speed. We want to go to the market as quickly as possible, but never stop developing the toothbrush - we will keep on working until it is the best ever.
- Rapid prototyping. For everything you come up with, you also think of the fastest way to test it.
- Use data, not your gut feeling. We try to measure as much as possible.
- Set and meet ambitious deadlines with the team. There is always room for good ideas.
- Being an all-rounder. Of course you will have your own specialization, but you can take on various tasks in the team.
You work in a team of talented product engineers, ambitious interns and young but experienced entrepreneurs. With this team you will prove our partners again and again that we go much faster than they ever thought possible and convince the world of what we already know: this is the best toothbrush the market has ever seen.
- You are analytically strong and love intellectual challenges
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Engineer or Design Engineer
- You have experience with injection molding and making products production-ready
- You are good with CAD programs
- You like to support the growth of young and talented engineers
- A reward package with attractive growth prospects
- A lot of responsibility and plenty of room for your own ideas
- Intellectual challenges for even the most experienced engineers
- Close involvement in everything that happens in the company
- And of course a bright smile